Sunday, February 10, 2008

Meet-up

Had two first-times today.

1) First time seeing 3 adults squeezed into 2 seats on the MRT.

It was amazing. One side is the girlfriend, the other side is the mother of one of them. He sat smack in the middle and the mother looked so squashed.

2) First time waiting for a guy while he shops for clothes.

Met a male friend of mine after 2 years of not having seen each other. After lunch we were walking around in Suntec City and he decided to go into Topman. After a bit he decided to try on a pair of jeans, so I went out to walk a bit. About 5 minutes later when I returned to the shop, I could not see him at all. Thought he might be still in the changing room so I walked around for a bit more. 5 more minutes later I went back - still could not see him from outside of the shop. I entertained the thought that he had not enjoyed my company and had secretly taken this chance to slip off. I walked around more anyway. After 15 minutes, however, I was all ready to take it that he had left when I still could not see him from outside. Feeling something like a stalker who was loitering outside the shop, decided he had left and went on to explore more shops further away.

Quite a distance away, I felt uncomfortable about leaving things as such so I went back to the shop again. There he was this time round. Apparently he had went in and out of the changing room several times and each time I was there, he was in the changing room. Oddly, I tried calling him but his phone did not record any missed call.

So there, I spent 20 minutes waiting for a guy while he shops. =D

It was a good meet-up with him though, very enjoyable. Woah, nice to meet and be able to talk quite endlessly to somebody one hasn't seen for 2 years!

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home