Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ad behind toilet door

This is an advertisement found at the back of the door of a female toilet cubicle in NUS. Don't ask me why the advertisement is still there when the play it's advertising for was long over.

I believe estee once blogged about this and what NUS students nowadays think about marriage.

Something about the writings there bothered me but I did not know what it was until I was in the cubicle doing my business the day before and stared at the paper out of boredom. Then I realized one very important thing:

Did the girls who wrote the comments there did it before they did their business or after and if it was after, did they wash their hands before taking out their pens?

Don't think that girls who look pretty with make up and all are also hygienic, ok. What if these are the same girls who did their business then went on to rummage through their bag for their pencil case, took out their pencil case, search through it for a pen, wrote the comment, put the pen back in and the next day you borrow the same pen she had used? Imagine you then went on to put your finger in your mouth as you thought about a question...

Eew. Gross.

Anyway I seriously hope those girls washed their hands before they wrote anything, for hygiene purposes, though the chance of that happening is kind of slim simply because it's troublesome to go out of cubicle, wash hands and then go in again just to leave a comment. What if there was a long queue outside and she can't go wash her hands first before popping back in so she decides to just write on the spot, with her yellow-stained/chocolate-caked hands?

Heh, did I just kill the reputation of NUS girls? Anyway I have seen the unhygienic side of pretty non-NUS girls and it seriously isn't very flattering.

I took that photo with my camera with perfectly clean hands, by the way.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger eStee said...

steph: yes man.. u found the other ad... the one I found was outside LT10!!!!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hello estee!

haha, yeah, i saw that other ad too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home