Thursday, March 27, 2008

Filler 1

A filler, for until there is sufficient time to blog properly the next filler.

Why?

I don't know. Always have. Always will. Perhaps the end of this will come one day and I will understand how you feel, in this context, as I have experienced in the other context. For now it stays, for now I bear with it, for now it is a drug - one which comes with ecstasy and chains at the same time.

I don't like this.

I don't either. I suffered, I'm sorry you had to suffer. It's just the course my mind takes naturally.

Will it end?

... ...
Yes.

Don't want to, but it will end.

OK, THINK POSITIVE THOUGHTS!

I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty I am pretty.

Yay.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home