Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Random; $D , =d

I'm busier with watching anime and surfing the web schoolwork nowadays. This is to explain why my recent entries are logged at the ungodly hour of 1am or so.

------------------
Seen on Jeremy's MSN nick,

notice that shift+4d is $D

If you don't get it, there's the link between "4D" and "$D" which looks like money face.

Jeremy: even $d looks like "oooo.. money is yummy"
-----------------
I'm hungry. =d

If you don't get it, "=d" looks like a person with the tongue licking the lips.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger JeriCa.SurFsLaYer said...

SuRfsLaYeR: huh? I tot is "=P" ??

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shift 4d!!!
is $d
basically means singapore pools 4D is money!!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger tstar said...

surfslayer: i know alexandra is surfslayer =P

=P is tongue sticking out leh, used in the context as above, when I tease u.
=d is when the tongue is licking the upper lip, when something is delicious.

by my theory anyway =P
see! tongue out again! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home