Friday, May 30, 2008

NUS Exam Results Year 3 Sem 2

Opened my results page, don't dare to look. Then I looked and my hands started shaking because

I NOW QUALIFY FOR 2ND LOWER CLASS HONOURS!

Oh thank you!

Module Code Module Title Grade
GEM2901 Reporting Statistics in the Media B
MA1312 Calculus with Applications B+
PL3241 Personality & Individual Differences A-
PL3242 Health Psychology B-
PL3253 Psychobiological Perspectives on Emotion A+
SW1101E Introduction to Social Work A

CAP: 3.6

Health Psychology was a little disappointing with that B- but not too bad. I'm relieved with the GEM2901 Statistics module because I really thought I was going to screw it. Also extremely relieved with that math module which was supposed to be simple (and which it really was) but if you remember I screwed it up on the day itself because I had 2 papers on that day. I'm really surprised with SW1101 Social Work. I think the presentation and final paper's essay must have helped me quite a bit. I kind of expected a B+ for Personality Psychology though actually hoping for an A-, so that I actually got an A- is a pleasant surprise. Yes, I see your jaws dropping at that A+. That was very much expected actually because I got an A for mid-term and the finals' MCQ were very, very manageable.

6 modules in 1 semester is no joke, but I think the modules I took were pretty manageable, thankfully! After my CAP had dropped so much, it was good to see it rise up again. Wow, hard work really pays. I've never really understood that before.

Now I've got something to lose and the pressure will be back again next semester. This time round I won't let it drop!

Oh I forgot to say, now that my results have not battered my self-esteem/worth, I shall now approach the project my crush has assigned me and suffer a battering through there. At least looking at him is a joy while I suffer an inner battering.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

9 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats girl!! :)!!

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Sibeh Sian said...

Congrats congrats ah girl :D!!!!

My hands also always shake when I click on my results last time sia, haha :D.... Then the stoopid server always crash one, walau :P!

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger tstar said...

SBS!!!! You're back!!! Thank you!

Wah lao, stop chewing on the cable when you're checking results lah!

And when are you going to start blogging again?! Your weekend date lasted 4 months can...

 
At 2:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratz!

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3.6 / 5 considered in the dean list?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger uzyn said...

Woah. That's amazing results!

Well done!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger tstar said...

arzhou and uzyn: thanks! not really that amazing lah, but it was better than expected!

kone: nope! It's far far far very far away from being on the dean's list. You've got to be at least a 1st class honours and I'm never going to get there in 2 semesters.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger tstar said...

kone: Friend just told me cap has to be 4.8 or something to be on dean's list.. I'm not there anyway.

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger Asad said...


This really answered my problem, thank you!
Best Managed magento Hosting Dubai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home