Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of school

It's the first day of the new semester, a spanking new semester. My final year, finally here. So many ups and downs over the last 3 years with the highest of the "ups" the last semester and the lowest of the "downs" 3 semesters ago.

The first thing that happened today was my handphone battery went flat and somebody in class tripped over my charger wire, bringing my phone smashing down to a terrific crash from table to floor. And everyone turned to look at her. My phone still works. Heh.

Somebody behind me in the queue at arts canteen said she feels good to be back at school. Wanted to turn back and tell her "me too".

The arts canteen has added electronic cash registers at each stall and as a result, higher price for our food. Everything now becomes slower though, because auntie has to key amount into the machine. Shouldn't they charge us lower prices for the extra time spent waiting? I don't like the new prices, too expensive.

Friend says,

everything price hike
but standard nv hike

Had lunch with Ming Zhu. =) She says she's a little nervous, like when it's our first day at Secondary School during Sec 1 and 2. A little apprehensive, a little excited. I don't wish to graduate, she can't wait to graduate. It's her final semester.

Stepped into first class, Evolutionary Psychology. Said hi to a course mate I've seen around in school and he hands me a survey to fill in for his research. I giggle.

Waved hi to few more people. Jinwei comes in then Kai Qin comes in, so we sit together at the front row. Fidelia comes in next and sits next to her friend.

The 3 hour seminar starts. A/P John Elliott starts his lecture and I feel like I'm back in Developmental Psychology, only that this is a lot more interesting.

I wonder how will this semester turn out.

It really feels good to be back at school.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I miss the good feeling of being to be back at school sia...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home