Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I need chocolate

I ate a chocolate muffin today because I was under pressure.

Now I need more than just chocolate muffin because my photoshop trial expired and I have a poster to rush out and I absolutely suck at designing; I have 30 (and counting) photography entries to collate on this extremely slow computer; I have not prepared for lesson tomorrow.

If you have seen this "Capturing Climate Change Photography Competition" in your NUS mails with that film-like logo, yar, that's the one I'm supposedly in-charge of. I made the logo too, but my friend did the actual poster. I told you I suck at designing.

Anyway, if you're interested in the photography competition, check out our Green Carnival website for the details. Prizes are pretty good and you don't need good photography technique - just lots of creativity as well as a decent camera which gives you a picture of minimum 500kB. You just need to tell us What Climate Change Means to You through the photo, a title and a short description.

Competition ends today at 2359 and I'm very strict about the 2359.

If you're not interested in the photography competition, you can check out the website for other stuff like free movie screening. Do also come down next Monday to Wednesday, 25th - 27th August to the exhibition at Central Forum for exhibits on environmental issues, especially climate change.

You can go look at the photos on display at Central Forum and vote for your favourite ones too!

Yar ok, now I have to go figure out a way to design a poster on MSWord, study, collate the entries and then sleep, all in one night.

My fingers hurt.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home