Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Loss

For so long part of me wondered why I do what I did and all of a sudden today I have come to realize what a part of the reason is.

I think I have done almost everything, given almost everything. Maybe I have done insufficient or given wrongly because it seems as if nothing has changed and nothing will change.

From that moment I felt completely lost and heartbroken because I really don't know what else I can do. Nothing more in my hands, it is beyond my reach. That sudden realization of loss...

I guess this is it, isn't it.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger yuka said...

I totally understand how you feel.

*pat pat*

Cheer up, girl=)

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Thanks =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home