Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Regret; males

Told a friend today - Don't do things, or not do things, that you will regret in future.

I wonder anyway, when we do things that we regret, is it not a learning experience? For it is because I have at least once regretted that I have learned to appreciate the full meaning of this sentence. Perhaps it is more a case of accepting your past mistakes and learning from them than anything else.

-------------------------
It is harder nowadays to say "sorry". Harder nowadays to forget. Harder nowadays to trust men. Even harder to trust that I want to be near a guy because I like him and not because I just want some male comfort.

Ok, actually I just want some comfort. Why is it that we can't rest our heads on the shoulder of a male who's just a friend. I mean sometimes a guy's fun to hang out with and I feel comfortable, so sometimes I'm tempted to just give him a hug or lean on him for a bit, but as a friend and not because I feel affection for him in that way. It's the same way how I'd put my head on a female's friend shoulder or hold her hand or lean against her. But we can't do the same thing with guys, so I'm mostly reduced to patting their arms -_-'''
Talk about being touchy-feely.

Ok, maybe other people can do that but I find myself unable to although I want to. One reason of which is because I don't trust myself enough. I shall stop here.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home