Friday, August 08, 2008

That level-5000 module

I have a male cousin who's doing his Master studies in Psychology at NUS. Today I SMSed him about the textbook for a level 5000 statistics course, thinking that perhaps he had taken it in previous semesters before or something so I could borrow the book because the book is horrendously expensive.

He gave me the most horrific answer I have heard today,

I'm taking the same module as you this semester. Hee.

*points to sidebar* Me is undergraduate, and a very lousy one. He is Master student. I need to do some revision before going to class.

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger yuka said...

Level 5000 module!!!!

I'm already getting nervous at the thought of taking a level 3000 module.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hahahaha!

For psychology, we only have 2 level-2000 module, the rest are 3000. I used to worry also but it really isn't so bad.

Don't worry! Everyone's in the same boat as you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home