Saturday, January 13, 2007

Random

Cognitive Psychology text has been lying on my table since last evening 6pm and the furthest I've gotten is the first few pages. No mood to study, can't bring myself to touch the books.

Had an odd dream last night. I was in the theatre, not a cinema, but a real theatre, one not in real life but one that I'd dreamed before. He was sitting beside me and at the very end of the dream he was holding me. It felt so right that it was completely wrong, but I woke up feeling alright anyway.

SPU today followed by a party/BBQ at Aloha today for my friend's 21st birthday. Most of my friends are turning 21 this year and you know what's really bad? I'm going to be broke! =( This year too, just when we've just moved and everything's kind of on the edge. Darn.

I miss running. Now it's been really a year since the last time I ran. Can't climb lots of stairs for fear of pain (then I'll be stuck in the middle of the block), can't walk long distances. Kind of suck. The school pool's under renovation and the weather doesn't allow swimming.

In spite of it all, bittersweet.

Also trying not to think about school on Monday. I really really dread it. Don't want to spend all 4 days in school alone leh. I thought HY's post described it quite aptly:

I feel an aura of emptiness around me. Coldness grabbed my heart. I told my colleague [on msn] that I suddenly felt very lonely. It was as if I couldn't find any meaning in life. My colleague just laughed at me.

Have you felt it before? This sudden feeling of emptiness and loneliness. You felt as if you have a lot of friends yet you could reach out to none? Your boyfriend [if you have one] is just beside you yet you could not feel his presence.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home