Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Date with doctor; v-day decoration

This is horrible. Imagine having coughed for about 3 months close to 4. Even my friends are telling me to see a doctor. In order to prevent spreading any more germs, (and because I'm sick of coughing my lungs out) I have decided to heed their advice. Therefore, I officially (by my standards) have a date tomorrow. With the doctor.

---------------------
As with every other year, with the onset of Valentine's Day, the corridor along AS6 in NUS (a very well-walked corridor) is decorated with white, pink and red. Can't really remember last year's design though I think it's similar to this year's, but the designs irritated me. Not only because I am very much single, but because I am very much single.

There seems like hundreds of little red and pink hearts hanging from the ceiling, swinging about quite wildly as the wind blows. Quite appropriate decoration - my heart flutters at the sight of you because I love you and also because there is a hole in my wallet.

I hope a strong gust of wind blows by tonight and sweeps the little hearts away.

An entire row of balloons forming a supposed arch frames a section of the corridor. Very pretty sight, but with an enormous problem. The ceiling is low, there are too many balloons and now people have to duck underneath it. Well, most people. I could walk below the lowest section nicely, balloons barely brushing the top of my head. I hope tall people with spiky hair be extra careful when they walk there. No, I hope they stand up extra straight.

By the way, I'm just kidding about being sour because I'm single.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home