Monday, March 19, 2007

Conversations

Shuxuan: Eh, wait... So you're a year 2? I thought you're a year 1!
me: Yar, year 2. Haha, I know I have a face that's two years younger than my age, haha...
Shuxuan: Yar!

I thought I improved already and look closer to my age. Just that day a family friend asked if I have already graduated. I thought she asked if I've graduated from university, but she looked so surprised when I said I'm studying at NUS that I realize she meant either graduation from JC or Polytechnic.

They really don't want to know the dirty thoughts behind this innocent-looking face.
-------------------------

Me: Wah, not bad, you know how to listen to the notes and tell which is which!
(I suspect she's pitch-perfect)
Olivia: *giggles happily and runs away*

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home