Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Question; no longer there

Father to me after I asked on the phone if the maid has cooked dinner,

Why? Your boyfriend bringing you out to eat ah?

For once I wish some guy would hit on me, face-to-face.
*looks in mirror* Very unlikely it would happen. Sigh.

---------------------------------
YZ messaged me just now asking if I'll be attending AJCSB's concert. Concert? What concert? I asked, Can give me the details? Later on I got to know through Jeremy that there's supposed to be an alumni outing on that day too. Alumni outing? I didn't even know that there's a concert, nevermind the outing.

Frankly, I'm a bit not happy about it because I was not informed about anything at all, as if I'm not even in the alumni, not part of the band. YZ said that it might be because they have not announced it to everybody yet and she might be very true. That thought did cross my mind. Actually even if there were no outing I wouldn't have gone to watch the concert. Even if they asked if I want to go for the outing, I wouldn't want to go. For a long time now, my heart is already not with AJ band. Deep down inside I'd already known it but I was not willing to admit it. Today, I finally admitted to the fact and I felt quite relieved.

I still feel something for the percussion section of the bands (Secondary and JC) that I were in and feel something for my secondary school band and alumni band. However I don't think I could have bothered as much what happened to my JC band as to the other two bands. Do note that being attached to the percussion section says nothing about how I feel about the band. Somehow me and them are in two different dimensions and it wouldn't matter one bit whether or not I bother. Of course there are some people there whom I really respect and like, but for the others, how they treat me is how I treat them - invisible. It isn't something that's only now, it's something that has already been happening since JC, only that with time, people just drift further apart.

My heart is no longer there. Not too long ago I was still willing to devote my heart, but they killed it.

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey...nice to know that you're from AJ too =)

But yeah...I feel like that about AJ too...maybe its because JC was such a quick experience...it kinda came and gone. After going back to relief teach, i really didn't like how things were done...

Oh well..

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger tstar said...

ridzuan? your name sounds so familiar...

but I've heard of people who are really attached to their JCs. But yeah, you're right, it comes and goes too fast. actually i kinda feel that aj is a bit like a rojak place.. hehz, so many diff sorts of ppl..

relief teaching? wow. so how? did they torture u? =D

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm..i was from the 01 batch..you might have heard my name if you were in council or close to the councillors...

haha...relief teaching was fun! basically, i figured since i wont be a teacher, i might as well teach the way i think it should be taught. It was lots of movies and talking serious cock...going for outings and stuff...heh, even ran up on stage during the talent show to give roses to students...haha

i think they're glad i'm out of the system...heh

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha.. looks like u tortured them more like it... but it sounded fun! being your student muz have been nice!

no, don't think i know you... i'm from 03 batch, by the time i entered aj, you'd have just graduated. heh, juz realized u're from ping.sg...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home