Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ungirly thoughts

My period has already been over for a couple of days and I shouldn't be feeling this, but I do.

I feel extremely horny.

In fact I've been to the school's toilet, watched some not-so-innocent sites for a few consecutive days and have woken up from sleep with some not-so-innocent first thoughts.

This is not good. I'm supposed to be innocent, remember? Help? (help in the form of offering s** is NOT appreciated. I promise I'll jab your eyes out if you offer it)

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

6 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger DK said...

You surf those sites in the sch toilet? Aiyo... go find a more comfortable place lah.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, but it shows you've got healthy functioning glands churning out hormones. :)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger tstar said...

dk: no lah, surf outside then go inside lor! it was spur of a moment, how to find a more comfortable place with enuf privacy?

jin: haha... so optimistic! Maybe the glands are a bit too healthy for a girl... I always thought it was the guys... no?

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger DK said...

Well, if u go into the details, we can all forget about reading SS blog and come ur blog instead. :P

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger tstar said...

=D Dream on!

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

intriguing girl you are..

overtly 'provocative' thoughts running through my minds..

two of them infact..

ahem.. you know what they say about tt having a mind of it's own, don't you? ;p

add me if u will!

hang_over_one@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home