Saturday, April 07, 2007

Today and last week - Randomity

Damn. I was wearing a skirt today and Pearl said for once I was feminine. =D FYI, I don't usually wear skirts. In fact I own no more than 3 skirts. I'm falling for skirts though. They're pretty, comfortable and make me feel good about myself.

After SPU practice today Pearlin and I ended up at Han's just outside of Hougang Mall where we bought two slices of cake, one American Cheesecake and the other Tiramisu Cake. The place we bought it from wasn't exactly inside Han's but a little shop just outside of it, seeming to be entirely unrelated to the Han's it was beside and yet it was really an extension of Han's.

American Cheesecake

Tiramisu cake

I really like cheesecake but I don't usually eat them because they're really quite expensive (for me). Also, cheesecake is really cheesy, after a while you get sick of them. I don't have a strong stomach either so luckily Pearlin was there. She bought Tiramisu because I couldn't decide between cheesecake and Tiramisu, so I can have a taste of both cakes! =) Thanks, Pearlin!

My phone has a 3.2 megapixel camera but I don't know why the images are so blur.

Pearl came up to my house for a while and we chatted for quite a bit. I showed her my clothes in the cupboard, she pointed at one of the skirts and said, "Eh you have this skirt! Why didn't you wear this?!"
I looked at her and started laughing, "Because I'm wearing this other skirt already! You want me to wear all the skirts I have at one time and show you meh??"

Sometimes my friends are a bit weird. =P But I love them anyway.

Oh and I finally handed Pearlin that Christmas card some band junior wrote for her during the Secondary School days which was handed to me because Pearl had gone home at that time. I'm not sure which to be more amazed at - the fact that I had held on to the card for 5 years, that I can keep forgetting to give Pearl the card (for 5 years) or that the card is still in good condition, unsealed and not lost after all this time. I'm immensely glad that I finally gave the card to her, my responsibility to the junior is over. =D Heck, I don't even remember who the junior is!

I was telling Pearlin today that if Jeremy were still single today, I would probably go after him or something. Too bad he's taken, and very happily taken at that. =) Then again, if he were still single today, I would think twice about going after him. Some things are better left as they are, some people are better off as friends. I'm glad nothing started between us because if it did, then it might have ended up as how things are between him and me. I don't like how things are now but I've gotten used to it, can't do anything to it and I'm getting comfortable with it.

I saw another friend that day. She asked how are things between me and him. I wasn't sure what to say, so I shrugged and said "it's over", though nothing really started. She patted my hand and said, "As long as you're happy." I couldn't answer her. I'm comfortable with how things are, but happy? I'm alright, I guess. I smiled at her, nodded then left.

Last week I felt like I left something behind. Wrong. Took something out of me and threw it away. Or I outgrew it. I kind of wish I didn't do it but it was just waiting to happen and it felt right. Guys don't give me a second look in the real world, but online it's different. I like this attention. It makes me feel both good and bad inside.

Ow, there are two pimples on my head.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home