Friday, August 10, 2007

Feeling unsafe

Tad of disappointment at how things turned out. I thought we might have been proper, decent friends or formal acquaintances at the very least, yet the first thing we talked about was sex and somehow the topics never veered far from there after that. Seeing that nick in the "friends" section of my MSN list was so weird, as if he no longer belonged there anymore, that I had to move his nick to another category. Granted it was lesser than a week that we had started talking again and he caught me at a time when I was horny. Maybe things will be better, maybe we'll move away from talking about sex, masturbation and fuck buddies sooner or later. Maybe we won't. I wish we will because I haven't engaged in such conversations for some time (I'm proud of it) and I intend to keep out of it. Having conversations like that is like going back to ground 0 -to that short brief past which you want to leave behind you- when you've already advanced, and in this conservative society, talking like that basically makes one look - and feel- like shit. That is, at least for the girls.
Well at least we're talking and for that I'm grateful. But I think I'll keep off him for a while to keep temptation away. Just in case.

Ok, obviously this has unsettled me enough to actually blog about it.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home