Friday, September 21, 2007

Busy; Birthday note; Video

Apologies for the lack of updates. I'm far too busy with school work (and feeling guilty over having done something really stupid), making preparations for the steamboat for next Saturday and meeting project mates at 9.30am in the morning at Orchard, to be able to do proper blog posts. Please don't give up on me!

Oh, those who are coming next Saturday for my birthday, would you please leave a comment if you see this and tell me, if I have not asked you, whether or not you have any problems with steamboat and if there are any foods you can't/don't eat/allergic to. Please do not be shy about telling me your food preferences, dismiss allergies as nothing much or consider it too troublesome for me because a party/gathering/whatever's focus is still about its participants (a.k.a my guests). So tell me and I'll see what I can do about it. I currently have a few friends who are allergic to prawns and a few who told me they eat anything except for the steamboat itself, the table and Stephanie.

Since I'm quite busy right now, here's a video done by AgentXPQ titled "Tales of mere Existence: I'm Not Going To Think About Her". An accurate and interesting video depicting what goes on in the mind when one has just broken up with his/her boy/girlfriend or simply when you miss somebody. He has made a few videos around the title of "Tales of mere existence" which is, I guess, basically the theme of everyday life. Check it out if you want to. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home