Monday, October 15, 2007

Random

Next week will be another busy week, full of collecting data for experiment, writing critique, meeting for group projects and whatever else happens to crop up.

----------------
Was at Starbucks for a while today. I stared at the door and wondered how it would be like if I saw him walk through it, if there was another girl on his arm, to see that face and that smile again.

Despair.

And I hoped I would not see him that night, not for a while.

What he is doing, is it kindness or cruelty? Or is it just retribution, an action of mine coming back to bite me in my ass?

I'm glad I'm not dating anybody because the emotions are so strong it scares and baffles me.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home