Friday, October 19, 2007

Taking action and waiting

There is this strong feeling inside of me which tells me that it isn't going to be an easy road for me in terms of relationships. Something tells me there is a high probability of not having anybody in the end.

Of all things I fear, this is one of the things I fear most, yet it is also the thing I desire most.

So why do I wish for it when I fear it and when I might not have it? I've hesitated and hesitated and hesitated. I don't have the courage for it. I know if and when I come across another guy, I'll just hesitate again, and when I hesitate, everything in me shuts down. I can't talk, can't process things. There's a reason why I get along better with guys when we're just friends.

Some things cannot wait, some things are gone when you wait too long. But if you're standing on the other side - good things come to those who wait. Know when to take action, know when to wait.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger yuka said...

you know what? i feel exactly the same way as you. i don't think i can open up to anyone anymore after a few heartbreaks.

right now, i have many guy friends and i'm pretty contented with that. i don't expect anything more.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger tstar said...

snow: eh, but cannot like that leh! few heartbreaks only! you're very eligible, must get up again! If not a lot of guys will be very upset one =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home