Saturday, November 17, 2007

Haven't felt this sort of hurt before. Didn't know there are different types of hurt. Each one feels different. The heart is very much torn, by something I've never really had. How can I lose something I've never had?

No, I have had it once. I've once gained something, haven't I? I didn't even know.

I think I can now understand a little bit more. That smile... I pray he'll always have it.
I think I will be alright, I just cannot see very far in front of me now.

So long. There's no need for me to think about it anymore. Some things I cannot change, some things I cannot face, unless I'm emotionally ready for it. This time round I don't know how long it'll take because I can feel my head aching from the tears behind my eyes now. This time round the tears are so close. But I'll be ok.

Dear,
One day I'll finally find you. Wait for me.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home