Thursday, May 29, 2008

No Social life

I must have more of a social life! I would probably have more of it if I didn't have this knee problem. Then I can go skating and running and whatever else which requires physical activity.

Ok, that was an excuse.

FYI, I don't like shopping or going to Karaoke. And truthfully, ever since I went to that skating session with Bao Ling, I have kind of fallen in love with skating. But I am really unable to skate for anything longer than an hour or so because my knee acts up so badly I actually limp. And I miss running. That day I went for a short jog. I went like 400m before my knee started hurting already. Dammit. 400m only! I use to do 2.4km without a problem (ok, maybe a little) and still be able to do more!

^#$%@#

Sob. My stamina is lousy, my muscles are all flabby, I'm cultivating a tummy, my legs are wobbly and I swim horribly. Ooh, that rhymes!

I have problems swimming freestyle and there's nobody to guide me!

Ok, that's all. Such an incoherent post!

The point of me logging in to blog is actually to say it's 12 hours to the release of exam results and I'm nervous and I have been telling people my crush is cute and capable. I'm not sure how the topic became my social life...

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home