Saturday, March 17, 2007

PSIConnection; life

PSIConnection, Psychology Career Talk today. I'm one of the aisle ushers. It was interesting and I learned a lot of stuff. By the way, JY, if you want to know about the career of a psychologist in the police force can just ask me out, though I think you'd be more interested in work as a police officer or CNB officer. =) I have a few ideas about how it is, and will tell you what I know.

Two of my cousins attended the talk today. One is from James Cook University (JCU) and the other is pursuing an Honours degree in NUS. 3 cousins, 3 psychology students in the same room. Only left one more psychology-student-cousin, don't know doing what at home. =P

Talked to a friend of mine during the break today. I shan't divulge much, just that I'm shocked and surprised, but really admire him for his courage to have carried on so far. His pain I can never understand but I wish that he'll continue to have the courage to live on bravely. Music is his escapade and I sincerely hope it will help him heal.

So much in a life. What you become is shaped by what you go through, but also by your point of view and how you deal with things. So much to say but don't know how to say it. I'm feeling so much inside, but in the end it really doesn't matter except to wish him well.

Extremely tired, but how can this tiredness compare to that which he feels? My tiredness is a physical one, easily cured of by sleep. His is a mental exhaustion which can only be cured of with time.

How little I know.

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home