Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random notes

I'm typing this in school and it is utterly weird to have my screen open to blogger's post in full view of others who walk past so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

1) Blogging in school because something about my computer made Google block me from blogger. Suffered from blocked-from-blogger syndrome late last night.

2) Tired. Mentally quite drained. Lesson at 10am everyday, the need to concentrate at every lesson is taking its toll on me. Ironically I don't feel mentally stimulated sufficiently. Need more. Machiam drug addiction. Recess week is almost here, but whoever says recess week is a week of break needs to go knock his head against the wall.

3) Enlightened yesterday regarding my education and academics. Relieved and released yet at the same time upset and stressed. Try being strongly achievement-oriented and taking a course which you can't excel in, at the same time.

4) Love made me lie. Love made me hide. Love made me confused, yet it also taught me much. Loving gave me courage to go on with life. Unreciprocated love made me realize I have to love myself. Love taught me how to love.

5) 5.32pm. Waiting for MZ at school now and I'm hungry. Feels like having sushi but I'm low on cash. Freak, I'm always low on cash. Am supposed to ask my father for extra money but I'm too filial to do so. =P Ok, shall go home and eat something. Been yearning for instant noodles since a week ago.

6) Skipped the Insurance seminar because I went to Business School and walked towards the venue just in time to see a WHOLE HERD OF STUDENTS DRESSED IN FORMAL ATTIRE troop up the stairs, obviously going towards the venue. I'm dressed in jeans and a top. And a black bra.

7) Shucks. This is almost a full post already. I bet everybody in this computer lab now knows what I'm doing. "Short and sweet" my ass. Should have known better.

8) Lydia Sum died, if you do not yet know. Death. She probably don't know what it's like after she left, but we can see how it's like. What happens when we die? What happens after? Surfslayer, BREATHE! I know talk of death terrifies you.

Death now would leave me unsatisfied. Not yet for me, not yet please.

Ok, going off. Have a good day tomorrow.

Labels: , , , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger JeriCa.SurFsLaYer said...

You meanie!!! Of cos it terrifies me!! *wails*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home